Argus Address detects and reads postal codes, cities and street names and house numbers quickly and reliably, whether machine-printed, hand-printed, written in script handwriting.
Address detection with intelligence
Argus Address detects, identifies, and analyzes both printed and handwritten address data. In combination with our ROI detection and selection module, it automatically distinguishes between the address block of the sender and the receiver. It is available as a standalone software or as a .dll library for integration into other recognition platforms.
Reading / Data Analysis spectrum:
- Automatic address identification
- Detection of all angular positions (omni-directional)
- Different languages and country-specific address rules
- Different characters such as Arabic, Sanskrit or Korean
- High read rates with low error rates